You are here
- Possibility for individual control according to customer needs
- No special maintenance and service needed
- Guaranteed comfort through substation automatic control
- Continuous monitoring and prophylactic of substation control facilities and meters.
- Long life of the installation (unlike other heating methods where equipment needs to be replaced 2 to 5 times more often).
2. Safety and security
- No risk of burning and explosions
- Immediate response in the event of failures and emergency warnings
3. Healthy product
- Uniform temperature within the room
- No involvement of:
- Increased air circulation typical for air-conditioners
- СО and СО2 emissions typical for solid fuels
- Emission of Н2О and significant changes to humidity levels within the rooms
- Dust combustion with hazardous compounds emissions typical for electrical heating appliances
- Guarantees reduction of the use of fuels polluting the air in the neighborhoods and the city.
- An energy source, where:
- The greenhouse gas emissions are less in quantity and are continuously monitored
- There is higher efficiency and smaller damage to environment from burning of fuels
- There is no hazardous and unused waste
- There is less dust, smell and noise
- There are harmless gas emissions at great height, which do not create smog conditions in the city
- Natural resources – fuels, are saved;
5. The most competitive price for provided high quality
- Compared to other heating types: the greatest number of positive qualities and the least shortcomings.
- Possibility for cost and price cutting through sustainable development of the heat transmission network and the internal installations.